Our cozy cabins have superb lake views and can
accommodate couples, families and reunions.
Each cabin has a fully equipped kitchen, eat-in dining room and attached living area,
spacious covered deck with seating, picnic table and outdoor grill. Cabins are located
in the same general area so multiple cabins can be reserved to easily accommodate
large family reunions. Please ask about our senior friendly cabins and pet policies.
The concrete boat launch is very convenient and covered, lighted boat slips are
available for an additional fee.
Free Wiﬁ is included. All cabins have air-conditioning and heating.
Cabins are furnished with sheets, bath and kitchen towels, cooking utensils,
dishes, pots and pans, soap, microwave, refrigerator with freezer,
stove and oven, coffee pot, toaster, and Dish TV. We do ask that you bring
your own beach towel.
Click on a cabin on the left to see more detail.
- In-season is Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
- Check-in is 3:00 P.M. and check-out is 10:00 A.M.
- Children 3 and under stay free with a limit of 2 per cabin
- Each additional person is $15.00 per day in-season and $10.00 per day off-season
- Pets are $15.00 per day and allowed only with permission at time of reservation
- Boat slips are $15.00 per day with 10' x 24' and 10' x 28' slips available
- Stay 5 or more days in the off-season and boat slip is free
- All prices subject to Missouri sales tax
- Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend require minimum 3-night stay
- June, July and the first 2 weeks in August are weekly bookings (Saturday - Saturday)
- Deposit required for each reserved cabin ($150 - $450)
- Deposits due within 10 days of reservation; balance due on arrival for each reserved cabin
- Cabins are non-smoking
- Cancellation Policy: Your deposit is refunded (less 15%) provided the cabin is rebooked for
the same days you reserved. You are responsible for payment for the days that are not
rebooked. No refunds for early departures.